Friday, December 6, 2013

Mandela Thank you for being obedient to your purpose!!!

WOW!!!!!  What a remarkable man to have marveled this earth as a servant. This man did not let  3 decades of imprisonment prevent him from owning his voice and purpose. I am saddened that his candle has burned out. However, I understand and respect the unknown powers that attaches to what we call life. Understanding that you matter and that your voice has a massive amount of power and strength is a revelation that is imperative. It is an ABSOLUTE MUST TO UNDERSTAND THAT your thoughts, mind, voice and movement is IMPORTANT!!!!!
It is important to find your purpose. You see, without a purpose in life it's easy to get side tracked with your life's journey. Its easy to wonder and drift through life aimlessly accomplishing very little. You owe it to yourself to contribute patriotically to the human race. You are a citizen of the human race. You don't have to be president, doctor, lawyer or Gandhi but by displaying the very BEST version of yourself is honoring the life that the Divine has given you.
With purpose everything in life seems to fall into place. To live and be on purpose means you are doing what you love to do,doing what your good at and accomplishing what is important to you. Make note; when you truly are on purpose, the people, resources and opportunities you need naturally gravitate towards you. Trust me the world benefits too; because when you act in alignment with your true life purpose, all of your actions automatically serve others. I know this for fact. As I began this blog to simply heal myself and to genuinely reach out to other women and let them know how important it is to love one another. How important it is to work in unity, to give each other support. I had no clue that this would take a life of its own. The universe embraced my gift because we are in alignment together. I want this for you too.
I challenge you today to dare dig deep inside the core of your being and discover your purpose. When you do please let your sister (me) know all about it. Email me and let me showcase your journey....
Congrats in advance,,,,
Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment